As stated in our Terms of Service, VRChat Plus is a non-refundable subscription service. To prevent any unintended recurring charges, you must cancel your subscription before it expires on the platform that you purchased it on.
I'm having issues with my benefits
- Please make sure you are logged into the same VRChat account that you used to purchase the subscription.
- If you are having issues in-app, try restarting VRChat.
- If you are having issues with the website, please try using a different browser, device, or connection and see if the issue persists. If you're able to use Chrome or Firefox, please also try using an Incognito/Private tab.
I need to cancel my subscription
Canceling a subscription is handled directly on the platform that you initially purchased it through.
- Navigate to the Steam Account Details page either through your web browser or by clicking the arrow next to your name in the Steam client in the top right corner and selecting Account Details.
- On this page, click “Manage Subscriptions" to be able to cancel and renew your active subscriptions.
Meta / Oculus
Please check out the Meta article on Cancelling your app subscription. If you are unable to cancel your subscription following the steps, please get in touch with Meta Support for further assistance.
I need further help with my subscription
Submit a support request including the information specified below depending on which platform you purchased the subscription on.
- Navigate to the Steam Account Details Page either through your web browser or by clicking the arrow next to your name in the Steam client in the top right corner and selecting Account Details.
- On this page, click View purchase history to view past transactions.
- Find the VRChat Plus Subscription charge, then click on it to open a full view of the transaction details.
- With your Transaction ID clearly visible on the next page, take a screenshot of the whole page, including all visible information, and attach it in a response to this e-mail.
Meta / Oculus
Find the receipt sent to your email address by Meta and take a screenshot of all information visible.