The VRChat Android app does not record logs by default. You must enable it using the 'Logging' option at the bottom of the Quick Menu settings. At this time, you must enable logging each time that VRChat is launched.
Once you've enabled logging, the next step is finding your Output Logs. To do so, you can follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to a PC
- Make sure you have USB File Transfer enabled to access the files on your device
- Open up your File Explorer and access the device's internal storage
- You can find your Output Logs at:
This PC\<device name>\Internal shared storage\Documents\Logs
- These will look similar to Output Logs from PC or Quest, with some varying differences for the platform