The Open Beta is meant primarily for testing and feedback but also allows you to experience some of our upcoming features. You are welcome to participate freely in the Open Beta!
As an important note, for non-network compatible Open Betas, there may be a possibility that you will not be on the "Live" version of the game. In other words, you may not be able to see users on the current Live release if you are in a non-network compatible Open Beta.
To participate, follow the instructions below for the platform you use to play VRChat:
- Right-click on VRChat in your Steam library
- Click on "Properties"
- Click the "Betas" tab on the left
- Select Open Beta from the dropdown list. If it isn't present, restart Steam.
- Steam will update you to the latest version of the Open Beta.
Open Betas are not available on Meta PCVR.
- Go to this page (You will need to log in): https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/4821132827998004/
- Click the button to get AppLab after logging in
- "VRChat - BETA" will eventually appear in your Quest apps list! This can take a few minutes and will appear in the main list as an uninstalled app.